Call me Zero. A self-taught product designer with over 8 years of experience based in Berlin. Shaping the music industry and empowering creators at SoundCloud Supporting design systems and prototyping across the organization
Sr. Product Designer (Design Systems)
Sr. Product Designer (Engagement)
Jul 2019—Nov 2020
Jul 2016—May 2019
Jan 2015—Mar 2016
Junior Product Designer
Nov 2013—Oct 2014
- Design system advocacy and awareness with our design and engineering teams.
- Work on design system documentation.
- Establish collaboration, governance processes & workshops like design system office hours.
- Establish contribution models that inform future library iterations.
- Teach designers how to use our design system.
- Maintain our internal components and reference views.
- Component iteration and retros with our design team to improve our library.
- Identify accessibility issues to resolve.
- Monitor Internal metrics to help us measure the sentiment around our Design System.
- Define OKRs that are catered toward Design System improvements.
- Build internal tools to help designers' workflow (like Figma plugins).
- Work on tokenization of our design system component library.
- Build interactive components in code (React) that are compatible with Framer for designers to use, which as a result will help us increase the fidelity of our prototypes, and hook them up with SoundCloud APIs for better user testing and feedback.
My background is in computer science. Made the transition to design long ago. I'm a mix of introvert and extrovert. I see myself as an analytical person yet creative. Highly collaborative and a team player. Empathetic and always the customer's voice.
I'm into speciality coffee. Hardcore PlayStation gamer. Casual photography.